Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tired.

Busy, busy, busy...almost to the point of being stressed out. So, if you remember (or care), say a prayer for me.

Working 1.5 jobs. Looking for a third. Just dropped off my mom's health insurance plan (yet again). Can't afford another one or Cobra. Thinking a third job might be able to cover my health insurance? Applying to med school. Have two interviews coming up. Trying to call people and prepare for those. I also have another blog, that I put more time into (sorry). I try to squeeze in some sleep everyday. Bills are piling up. People aren't paying me on-schedule. Sometimes, you just want to scream...or cry...or maybe a little bit of both, simultaneously. Having a hard time keeping up with friends and family - my apologies. I swear, if I can survive 2009, I can survive anything! Slightly injured...lots of knee pain, but no insurance :/ I take 20+ pills full of vitamins, herbs, and minerals because I'm terrified if I get minorly sick, it'll develop into something big. (i.e. I had a common little bit of stuffiness the other month...turned into a sinus infection...somehow turned into tonsilitis = I kept losing my voice, my tonsils were engorged, difficulty breathing, and lots of pain...required a lot of antibiotics to get rid of...can't afford that now). I'm tired. I run back and forth between Jersey, Philly, and NY and I.am.tired.

But, through it all, I try to remind myself that my God is also known as Jehovah-Jireh (My Provider). Looking for miracles #208-#213 of the year ;)


No comments: