Friday, May 7, 2010

Fendora...Mi amora!!


So, I have this newfound obsession with finding the right one or two fendora hats for spring, summer, and fall down South. I've always been in love with hats in general, but I've grown particularly found of these hats in recent years, especially the straw ones...they really remind me of the bliss of summer. Everytime I see one, I picture myself chilling beachside, enjoying the ocean breeze in some linen pants with a nice cold drink in my hand (vivid imagination, I know).

My quest is on! Especially with this relocation to New Orleans, I've realized how limited my wardrobe is in terms of cooler outfits. In sum, I have a very stereotypical Northern closet - winter hats, scarves, an overabundance of dark colored and heavier weighted attire. I am low on the capris, shorts, skirts, dresses, and light colored clothing. Also, I'm thinking it would be beneficial to block those oppressive sun rays beating down on my head with a nice lightweight hat or two.

I found this lovely Fendora hat at Arden B that I'm thinking of pruchasing. Thing is, I also want a typical, beige tan one that scream summer! Luckily, Fendoras are making a strong comeback in fashion, so my search shouldn't be too difficult.

Wish me luck! And, of course, I welcome any leads you might have :) Not many of my posts will be pertaining to fashion, as I consider it something realitively low on my list or priorities in my life development. However, I am a BIG accessories girl! Shoes, bags, scarves, hats, jewlery, headbddans - if they're on the list, I have a slight obsession with them...exciting pieces do make me tingle from head-to-toe ;)

No comments: