Sunday, July 27, 2008

An Informal Introduction

Hello all, and welcome to my latest Blog! While my pen name is Dr. Write, I am not a doctor...yet. I am currently studying to (hopefully) become an M.D. one day...just give me a few more years. I am writing this blog more for personal reasons than social - that is, while I appreciate an comments you may have, I am blogging for my own entertainment and self-expression. I love to write and it helps me relax. Plain and simple.

As the title of this blog might suggest, I enjoy commenting on events occurring around me, thus generating a social prognosis of sorts. You may agree with me, you may think I am insensitive, or even an idiot - I do not care. At the end of the day, I am treating this as an experiment of myself. I want to document my thoughts, feelings, and opinions on certain matters. If you find enjoyment or stimulation from it, well...we will consider that an added bonus.

Now, a little more about me. I am an African American female studying to become a doctor. That means I have very little free time. But, I thought that perhaps by blogging, I will be forced to at least attempt to keep up with current events. Eh, its worth a shot (it is free). I graduated from a top 10 university last May, and, like many other young, burnt out students, decided to take some time out to reflect on my tumultuous undergraduate experience, to re-analyze my life, and to just rest. I am currently back in school and have just started the medical school application process...which is both long and tedious...not to mention expensive...any and all donations are welcomed ;) I will be sure to keep you updated on that.

I have had a blog before, and I found it to be a lot of fun, especially when I received stimulating comments from my readers. With that said, Bring It On.

No comments: