Monday, November 3, 2008

Let Me Flyyy!


.:Rosa sat, so Martin could walk…
Martin walked, so Obama could run…
Obama is running, so we can fly:.

I attended an impromptu Obama rally this morning in North Philly with special guests Mary J., Diddy, and Jay-Z (yes, Bey made an appearance...by rolling down the car window :/ ) While they spoke maybe a total of 10min, Jay-Z quoted these inspirational three little lines. I know I've heard it before, so I'm not about to give him credit for it, but still, inspirational nonetheless.

A little more than 24 hours until I can say "My President IS Black!!!"...

...and if I cannot say that by the end of tomorrow night, I am sure that there will be riots across the country, including right here in Philly.

Say a prayer, everyone. Pray for the safety of Obama and his family, and that votes will be fairly counted...places are already throwing out absentee ballots and miscounting Obama votes for McCain...
If there is a repeat of the infamous FL'00 election-scandal, this nation is about to tear itself apart...


No comments: